Friday, October 10, 2008

Another great friday

The 2 best things of the day:


We are currently working on a short sale for a home in the Seattle Hill/Silver Lake area of Everett and today we made a major victory with Indie Mac Bank. They have been super slow and unresponsive during this whole process and today we were told file accepted, negotiator assigned and we will hear back their response after the BPO. ...oh happy dance and I made this photoshop of some book I never heard of.






I also, had the opportunity to teach a class today to other real estate agents about pricing strategies, techniques, leading the market, statistics and how to best serve our clients. I love teaching these classes because I feel I learn as much as the students and they keep me fresh. In this current market you have to become your local economist or the market will leave you behind.

No comments:

Real Estate Solutions Group