Thursday, October 9, 2008

Work today

Just a few things about my day:

I know all the appraisers working in our local real estate market are definitely working hard at their job. Things are in such a transition right now that they are having a difficult time with the finding of comparable properties. Even when they can find comparable properties they may still need to make many adjustments to them to reflect the current market conditions today. I received a call today from an appraiser to ask some questions about a parcel of vacant land on Thumper Lane that we had sold earlier this year on Camano Island. She was having a difficult time due to the lack of vacant land sales and the fact that Island County had not updated some of their records. I answered all her questions to help her out. It is crazy to think that only 8 parcels of vacant land acreage (everything 1 acre or more) have sold since the beginning of 2008 and we were one of those parcels.

Had to fight the huge down pour of rain.

Had an awesome lunch with a client and talk about their possible home purchase of an REO in Arlington.

Heidi our Buyers Agent and I talked with a buyer about our awesome deal for a parcel of vacant land on Ash Way in Lynnwood.

I showed a Buyer a REO home in Lynnwood.

And tonight I read some more of my “SHIFT” book before getting on the internet.

No comments:

Real Estate Solutions Group