Monday, October 6, 2008

The First Post

This is the beginning post numero uno.


So at first I did not like or want to do anything that relates to the social networking (Linked In, Facebook, My Space, etc.) or blogging. I had said that stuff is no fun and who wants to hear any of my crazy ideas. Well, I am sitting here this evening at my home in Marysville, WA and I am now a convert. Holy cow this stuff is fun, you get addicted, get back in touch with tons of people and meet new ones. Ok. I am hooked. My goals here are basically to share my thoughts and ideas about Snohomish County Real Estate or anything else that pops into my mind. I work for Keller Williams Realty in Marysville, WA and think KW is the best real estate company ever. We serve all of Snohomish County so if you have questions ask, comments make them, topics those work too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Laters,

Anton

No comments:

Real Estate Solutions Group